The integrated 4D Labs Pixxi-44 graphics processor offers a wide range of functions and options for flexible design and custom applications. The processor has 14 customizable GPIOs suitable for digital inputs/outputs – four specifically for analog inputs, two each for I2C and UART interfaces, respectively.
The SA display's 30-pin ZIF/FFC/FPC socket allows connection via 30-pin FFC cable to an application, motherboard or accessory boards for additional functional expansion.
Space-saving, simple integration
During the development of the gen4 module series, particular attention was paid to simple integration and use, considering space requirements. This minimizes the potential impact of display-related circuitry. For example, the display-related electronics are located in the plastic mounting base, which allows application boards to be mounted flush on the back of the gen4. The advantage is that the surface of the application board thus remains free for user circuitry.
The gen4 family products are all fully compatible with the Workshop4 IDE and its four different development environments, providing users with the tools and options necessary to program and manipulate the display in the desired function for the system project.
- Resolution: 4.3" - 480 x 272 resolution IPS TFT LCD / 5.0" 800 x 480 resolution IPS TFT LCD / 7.0" 800 x 480 resolution TFT LCD
- 32KB Flash memory for user application code and data
- 30KB SRAM pure for user
- 5-pin 2.54mm (0.1") header for programming or host interfacing
- Latch-type micro-SD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging
- Selectable 32MB serial flash memory for multimedia storage, data files, fonts or for storing additional code functions (mutually exclusive with micro-SD usage)
- DOS-compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low-level access to the card memory
- Dedicated PWM audio pin for sound generation, for external amplifier
- Operation in the range of 4.0 V to 5.5 V (single supply)
- 4 x mounting tabs with 4.0 mm holes for mechanical mounting with M4 screws (P4/P4T/P4CT models only)
- 3M adhesive around the perimeter of the CLB for mounting the P4CT-CLB model
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- The PCB is classified as flammable according to UL 94V-0
For more information about the Pixxi-44 modules from 4D Systems and a direct ordering option, please visit our e-commerce platform at www.rutronik24.com.
Nikolai Schnarz | Corporate Product Sales Manager Displays | +49 7231 801 1427 | firstname.lastname@example.org